How do you keep your project together?
Project management is the client's service and is crucial for the economic and schedule success of your project. During planning and implementation, it is essential for the economical and timely implementation and completion of your construction projects. The larger and more ambitious a construction project is, the more project participants have to pull together.
But even in the early phases of projects, in the so-called phase zero, builders are often on their own. We help you to carry out your client tasks responsibly and completely.
We support you in phase zero with:
- Creation of demand programs
- Preparation of development and feasibility studies
- Creating tender documents
- Examination of your building application with regard to planning law
- Advice on putting together experts into project teams
- Advice on the scope of services.
In your ongoing project, we work as project managers from planning through implementation preparation and execution to project completion in the following areas of responsibility:
- Clients representation
- Contract and fee management
- Cost calculations and controling
- Planning management and controling
- Information and documentation.
We have extensive experience in project management of demanding, complex construction projects. Take a look at our project management references: